Friday 6 April 2007

From Flickr to Blogger

I got a great tip from one of my contacts in MyBlogLog...thanks Billy! He said if I don't really feel like writing anything meaningful I should try to blog a picture. He also recommended this fantastic photographer: www.stuckincustoms.com.
So, just go to Flickr.com and register. Once you're registered you can simply choose a photo and blog it directly with the "blog this" icon. I won't explain all the steps inbetween because it is quite self-explanatory once you're on Flickr and because I decided to post this picture instead of a full article for some reason..
This picture was taken in Costa Rica and I chose it because I think it's just beautiful and it makes me get into the right holiday mood I need... On Monday I'm going windsurfing for two weeks to Venezuela, can't wait!

3 comments:

BillyWarhol said...

Wow!!

awesome choice Dania by an amazing Flickr Photographer*

It looks out of this World as a lot of StuckinCustoms Photos appear to be*

Very Surreal + 3D*

Truly i've never seen anyone else quite like him*

;))

Ironically Costa Rica is one of the spots I would like to escape to fer good!!

Reminder to self - Buy Lottery Ticket*

;))

Lucky U going to Venezeula* We actually got Snow again the last 2 days after it had shot up to 70 Warm Spring degrees*

My real raison d'etre fer wanting to exit Canada!!

Cheers Dania! Billy ;))

Peace*

p.s. Take Photos on yer Trip!! + Blog some* ;))

Unknown said...

Hey thanks for the mention Dania - good to find your blog too via the trackback - thanks again :)

Wayne Smallman said...

Hi Dania!

It's so topical that you should be covering stuff like Flickr, Snap et cetera, when I've got an article coming up detailing such things.

I'll have to make reference to your articles, to add a little depth to my own...